Tagged by: kelly-drawsalot
1. Write 13 facts about yourself
2. Answer the 13 questions asked to you and invent 13 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
3. You have to tag 13 people.
4. You can't say you don't do tags.
5. Tag-backs are ALLOWED.
6. YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS.
7. You have to finish this within a week. If not, you'll have to do whatever the creator tells you to. Art, rp, etc. (who came up with this one??)
8. Be creative with the title
Write 13 facts about yourself
1. Uhhhh I'm a triplet(that's pretty obvious, gosh)
2. I am the youngest sibling... by a minute. Literally.
3. My favorite color has been red since I was a kid
4. My skin burns easily. I swear I was suppose to be a red-head
5. I wish I had blue eyes
6. I'm currently building a female stormtrooper costume cuz I have wanted to for a few months now and have wanted to cause they looked cool in The Force Awakens aaand yeah. I can't afford the FEM7 armor *cries*
7. I'm very stingy with my money and I save it forever and then spend it all at once on an expensive thing(s)
8. I love Iron Man. Team Iron Man FTW
9. Dr. Pepper is my life source.
10. I always am wanting to redecorate my room
11. Once I plan something, I want it to be done right away. So I work on it all the time to see the finished product quickly
12. I'm techy
13. I should be doing commissions.
Kuchora's Questions1. Do ya like waffles?
Heck yes I like waffles2. Who's your fave villain?
Probably Loki, tbh. I guess you mean favorite villain in general.3. Markiplier or jacksepticeye?
You're gonna hate me... I don't watch either xD Well, I watch them both SOMETIMES but not on a regular basis4. Do you have a tattoo? / Would you get one?
No, I don't have one but I kinda want a small cross on my left wrist. My sisters do too5. Scary or Romantic movies?
Scary. 6. Have you ridden a horse before?
Yeah, at my cousins7. What is your dream job?
To be a character designer or a cartoonist8. What colour are your eyes?
Ah, poop brown. What a pretty color9. Which country do you most want to visit?
I REALLY wanna go to Japan or Italy10. Why is thinking up questions so difficult?
I don't know, man haha11. Can I paint your nails?
Sure, go right on ahead! I can't paint my nails to save my life lol12. Tea or coffee?
Ehh neither. Dr. Pepper pleeasee13. Can I have a hug?
Kelly's Quesions1).would you kiss a random stranger if you were dared to?
Nope, sorry, too shy to do that 2. do you like mushrooms?
nahhh3. of all the things you could have (material) in the world, what would you want most?
COPIC MARKS PLEASE or a wacom cintiq 15"4. who is your least favorite turtle --yeah, I went there--
Oh nuuu dang it! I love them all though! >n< But the one I relate to least is Leo. But I don't hate him or anything5. do you do any handy crafts? ex. wood carving, sewing, knitting. . .
eh, not really, to be honest6. favorite and least favorite sports
Favorite- archery, Least favorite- volleyball. Not fun when you've gotten hit in the head twice,7. what would you do in a life or death situation if you were lost in the woods and desperately needed water?
Cut a tree and drain the water. Or seek plants.8. interesting, now what would do in the same situation if you had an injure friend with you who couldn't walk?
I'd try to make a stretcher and carry them across. Cause I can't carry them on my back9. you wake up one morning and you are three inches tall, what is your reaction
"well, I was already short anyway. Guess I don't have to go to school lol"10. who would win in a fight, Sensei Splinter (tmnt) or Batman
Splinter. 11. do you like reading? if so, what is your favorite book?
I;m okay with reading, I just have a hard time finding a book I like. I did like the homelanders series my Andrew Klavan though. He also wrote a book about missionaries in Europe? too which was a good book as well12. do you agree that the world would be a better place if the Turtles were real?
heck yes13. now, on a scale of 1 to 10, how weird were my questions.
eh, they were'nt too bad
Changeofheart's Questions1) Imagination or reality?
2) Do you consider yourself an Otaku? ((in Japan) a young person who is obsessed with computers or particular aspects of popular culture to the detriment of their social skills.)
Maybe? I'm honestly not sure
3) Who's your favorite YouTuber?
Honestly, I just go around watching random videos by random people so I'm not too sure
4) 80s Mona Lisa vs Present Mona Lisa, who's better?
I am personally not a huge fan of her, but I like her current design better. It's more unique. I hate the Ramona ship though. If it moved slower, I'd like it better. But I don't hate Mona herself
5) What does DeviantArt mean to you?
Hmm.. a place full of whiners, trolls, nice people and besties. a mixture of all.
6) You can either have your OC become an official character of the series it's in, but they end up dying, OR you can work for the makers of the series your OC is in, but get paid minimum wage only.
Honestly, I'm fine with #2. I earned less than minimum wage at my job so getting more than that sounds great.
7) If you're a Potterhead, what House are you in? (#SlytherinFTW!)
Sorry, I've never seen HP
8) On a scale of 1 to 10, how much would you say your art has improved?
Maybe an... 8?
9) If you had the chance to meet anyone on DA, who would that person or those people be and why?
Oh goodness. There are so many people I wanna meet. Y'all probably know who you are. I don't wanna tag anymore though cause I don't want anyone to feel left out >n<
10) If you had to give something up for the rest of your life, what would it be?
makeup, I don't wear it anyway xD
11) If I murder someone, will you help me burn the body?
Nah, go have fun
12) Who are your top 5-1o favorite OCs? (yes, you can use your own if you wish)
ALL OF MY OCS! Just kidding. I like too many OCs pff
13) Fill in the blanks by looking at the thing to your left, and with the thing to your right.
I would say Donnie and April but April is being a bit of a butt right now. Poor Don
AAAND I can't think of any questions.
And I tag anyone, I guess. mehh